What are your plans regarding this project ?

Sep 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Hello

What are your plans regarding this project ?

Coul you please share your plans regardig development.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Sep 26, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Hi,

Currently I'm porting it to domain driven architecture. I'm targeting to complete the private messaging and group features. I've requested help from developers. I you will be interested in adding features or shaping the direction of the project, please let me know. Once the current features are complete we can take it forward accordingly.

Regards.

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Hi

I like the job you've done. I'd like to ask you when do you plan to finish migration to a new architecture. Deal is that I'd like to fork your project and move DAL to Entity Framework with I more familiar. When everything will be splitted via Interfaces it will be much easier to do this.

I'd like to use your project as a codebase for one of my pet projects if you do not mind.

Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Hi,

Sorry for quite a delay in reply. I think if u can email/message me in codeproject it might be faster to reply.

Anyways I think if you check the latest version I am already in process of converting it to DDL architecture. I need to finish it completely but I think I am quite near to removing reference of DAL from MVC project already. If you can, please do help me here. I also want to change the IDs from auto-increment int to GUID for better compatibility with .Net Frameworks membership API and for portability.

Please feel free to use the code as it is already under GPL3. However please do keep my name/reference to the article for credit where possible. It has been quite a some time I've not been able to complete this code. I want to get back to this very soon and finish the pending tasks first.

Best Regards.